Sunday, February 17, 2008

Is Peyton Manning Married

Now I'm going to be brief today and before I go into more statistics on Peyton Manning I have to set something straight for all the ladies. Is Peyton Manning Married?...The answer is Yes-I'm sorry Peyton Manning is extremely married and very happy it seems. In fact Peyton and his beautiful wife Ashley live in Indiana and are very involved in various community projects and seem to be loved by all. They were introduced to one another by a neighbor of her parents the summer before Manning's freshman year at the university of Tennessee, and were married in Memphis on St. Patrick's Day in 2001. Just for a little more proof that Peyton Manning is married, here are a few pictures of his lovely wife Ashley.

2 comments:

Ms. Fran said...

I enjoyed reading about Peyton & his family. I am a Manning family fan (from Archie on down) and a Indpls. Colts fan. The Manning & Thompson family did a good job raising their children. When Peyton & Ashley have children, I'm sure they will do the same.
Indpls. now has two wonderful, god-fearing, caring & sharing adults who are an asset to our community in many ways. When they have children I'm sure they will do the same.
I have never met Peyton or Ashley, but if the opportunity ever presents itself, I would be absolutely elated. I think they have been an asset to Indianapolis in many ways. God bless the entire Manning/Thompson family
Mrs. Fran Washington-Crawford
Indpls, IN

cmtweedt said...

I thought Peyton Manning was dating Carrie Underwood. They were in the limelight together a lot and even did an SNL together. What's up with that?