Thursday, February 21, 2008

Peyton Manning Wife Ashley Pt 2

I think we need to learn a little bit more about Ashley Manning since she is after all Peyton Manning's wife and very much exposed to the public eye.

Some think that she is a bit aloof. But her wisdom shines through in her statement "I like to stay out of the spotlight," she says. "People may think I am aloof, but I'm not, and I am not shy by any means, but I always let Peyton shine." A woman who is completely at ease with who she is.
Ashley's sister seems to second the notion: "In the last year, she has become more recognized, but she definitely does not seek the limelight," Luter says.

Manning realizes she is important to Peyton's career. "The way I really help Peyton is that I don't demand a lot of his time," she says. "He's willing to give it, but I'm not the type of person that is nagging on him. I think that helps him. He's able to do what he needs to do and I'm very independent. I do a lot of my own things." Amen brother...She seems like a wonderful wife to me.

A lot of people don't realize this but Ashley Manning, Peyton Manning's wife, is a Real estate Tycoon in the making. Ashley attended the University of Virginia and graduated in 1997 while majoring in finance and marketing. Working in the field that she loves, real estate , she has built three spec homes in Tennessee. Her real estate development company is honing in on Indianapolis where she is involved in marketing a downtown residential development property. Quite a busy lady eh? Doing more spec homes seems to be on the horizon for Peyton Manning's wife Ashley...she sure isn't taking a back seat to Peyton is she? Her love for spec houses is summed up in this statement: "I really love seeing it go from nothing to this house. I love business. I've always been a business girl. When I was a little girl, I played banker," she laughs. "I was imitating my dad."

No comments: